What is a career pathway?
A career pathway is the course you follow into an industry or profession. Career pathways include the connected classes, training programs, advising, and support services that help you secure a job or advance in your industry.
Career pathways focus on making it easy for you to move from high school to college, from pre-college courses to college programs, and from college to university or employment.
What are my options?
It’s up to you! If you want to start your career quickly, you might pursue a certificate or associate degree. Or you might want to use community college as a springboard to a university degree, moving on to management or a professional school.
Choose your route
Explore our career pathways
- Arts & Technology: Computer Graphics, Journalism, Performing Arts, Photography, Studio Arts, Video Technology, Web Production and Design
- Business & Management: Accounting, Business Administration, Business Office Systems & Support, Management, Mortgage Banking, Real Estate
- Construction: Construction Management, Construction Technology, Electrical Technology
- Information Technology: A+ Certification, Cisco network management, Computer Programming, EMC data storage, Microsoft Academy, Oracle database administration, VMWare virtual infrastructure, Web Production and Design
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Sciences: including, among many other career options, Medicine, Nursing, and Physical Therapy