Registration for May, summer, and fall term classes begins on April 19 (current students) or April 25 (new students).
Important Class Dates
Students can register for summer term classes until the first day the class meets.
Summer Term I
- May 30 (M) Memorial Day holiday
- June 6 (M) Classes begin
- June 9 (R) 4th day of classes
- June 30 (R) Last day to withdraw
- July 4 (M) Fourth of July holiday
- July 5 (T) Classes resume
- July 8 (R) Final exams; summer I ends
- July 11 (M) Last day for faculty to submit grades electronically through eConnect to the Registrar's Office
Summer Term II
- July 12 (T) Classes begin
- July 15 (F) 4th day of classes
- August 4 (R) Last day to withdraw
- August 11 (R) Final exams; summer II ends
- August 15 (M) Last day for faculty to submit grades electronically through eConnect to the Registrar's Office
Fall semester 2016
- April 19 (T) Registration begins for continuing students
- April 25 (M) Registration begins for new students
- August 22 (M) Faculty reports
- August 26 (F) District Conference Day, most offices closed
- August 29 (M) First day of fall semester; classes begin
- September 5 (M) Labor Day holiday
- September 12 (M) 12th day of class
- November 17 (R) Last day to withdraw from a class
- November 24 (R) Thanksgiving holiday begins; campus closed
- November 28 (M) Classes resume
- December 12-15 (M-R) Final exams
- December 15 (R) Semester ends
- December 19 (M) Last day for faculty to submit grades electronically through eConnect to the Registrar's Office
- December 23 (F) College buildings and offices close for the holidays at end of workday
- December 27-28 (T-W) eCampus maintenance time
Financial Aid Deadlines
More Information on Financial Aid deadlines
- Fall - Apply by May 1; documentation complete by June 29.
- Spring - Apply by October 1; documentation complete by October 26.
- Summer - Apply by March 1; documentation complete by March 29.