Skip Ribbon Commands Skip to main content

Academic Difficulties

If you find yourself struggling in class because of the material, class times, American teaching methods, homework, attendance or anything else, talk to your instructor as quickly as you can. If you still have problems, see an advisor at the International Center (A418).

The longer you delay in contacting someone at the International Center, the harder the problem will be to resolve. There is nothing we can do in the last week of the semester if you are failing a class.

Academic probation

The International Center can only provide letters of support to students in good academic standing.

Academic suspension and dismissal

Students who are dismissed or place on academic suspension will lose their F1 status and cannot remain enrolled at North Lake College.