Registration and Withdrawal
Office Hours & Contacts
Building L Lower Level
MTWR 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
F 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Registration - 4 Ways to Register! Call 972-273-3360 for assistance.
- Online. Only returning students can register online. Students must have their student ID number. Go to http://econnect.dcccd.edu.
- Phone. Call 972-273-3360.
- In Person. Stop by the CE Registrar's Office. Cash, check, money order or credit cards are accepted.
- Corporate Billing/Student Sponsorships. Select your class. Present a sponsorship letter or voucher to the CE Registrar's Office upon registering. Contact our office with questions.
Corporate Billing/Student Sponsorships
If you are registering for a CE class by corporate billing, registration for the class cannot be completed online. You must register for your class in person or via mail by completing theRegistration Form
- All major credit cards accepted
- Cash or check (please include Texas drivers license number and date of birth on checks)
Changes and Cancellations
Instructors and room assignments are subject to change. Classes may be canceled due to low enrollment, inclement weather, or emergencies. There are three easy ways to access the most current information regarding your meeting room: Refer to your course fee receipt, access eConnect or call 972-273-3360. Every effort is made to contact you when changes or cancellations occur. It is important to keep your contact information accurate so that you will be contacted in a timely manner.
A full (100%) refund will be given if requested prior to the first scheduled meeting day. Your request for a refund must be made during business hours prior to the first day of class to qualify for a 100% refund. A refund of 80% is allowed before the close of business on the day of the second class meeting. No refund is allowed after the second class meeting.
Requests for refund petitions should be made directly with the Cashier's office. Please allow up to 30 days for refunds to be processed. Requests for refunds are not accepted after the end of the quarter for which the refund is sought. If a CE course is cancelled due to low enrollment or other unforeseen circumstances, every effort is made to contact students before the start of class. If the class is cancelled, the student receives an automatic 100% refund at the time of cancellation.