Computer, Printer and Photocopier Use
Computer access, printing, and photocopying are available only to currently enrolled DCCCD students, faculty and staff. Student or employee ID number is required to log into computers and to use the printing system, Pharos.
- There are 50 computers available throughout the library. Two of these are for online catalog and database search only.
- All computers have access to the Internet and to the printing system Pharos.
- All computers have MS Office 2013.
- There is no time limit for computer use.
- Online databases and eBooks are also accessible remotely using student/employee ID number. The database InfoTrac requires a password; call the library to obtain it.
- There is one computer equipped with assistive technology for students with disabilities.
- The library is a wi-fi zone.
Printer and Photocopiers
- A Pharos printing account is needed to print and make copies. See library staff for account creation.
- The cost of black-and-white printing and copying is 10 cents per page; color printing is not available.
- Funds can be added to an account at any time using only paper money at the Value Station, which is located in room L-214, the Copy Center.
- Printing is available from any computer in the library and pages are picked up in L-214.
- There are two copy machines and a scanner in L-214.