Feeling stressed or overwhelmed by class work?
Talk to your instructors! They care about your success. Let them know if you're struggling or worried. They can help you meet your educational goals!
Your instructor can help you:
- evaluate where you stand in the course
- figure out what make-up work is needed if you've missed class
- develop a plan to complete course requirements
- refer you to additional campus resources for tutoring and support
- take advantage of North Lake’s support services for help with your studies.
Math Learning Center
The Math Learning Center provides a quiet study area, study support materials, and free tutoring to students currently enrolled in mathematics courses at North Lake College. Central Campus, C-211, 972-273-3381
Science Learning Center
The Science Learning Center provides a quiet study area, study support materials, and free tutoring to students currently enrolled in natural science courses.
Central Campus, P-333, 972-273-3273
Academic Skills Center
The Academic Skills Center (ASC) houses the Blazer Internet Café, ESOL Lab, Foreign Language Lab, Reading Lab, and Writing Center. This collaborative approach is designed to help students develop and improve writing and language skills.
Central Campus, A-332, 972-273-3089